Unit Test


Unit Test Day 


Last Wednesday (November 6), we have an Unit Test in Purposive Communication but before we take that test, Sir Rainer discussed first how we will begin our research, he also discussed the do's and dont's in doing research and he added how to do an effective way making an introduction, body and the conclusion, 


After he discussed everything, we started the Unit Test. I'm expecting the content of our Unit Test are full of Enumeration, Matching type and etch. But our test is we need to be answered in essay form. My favorite question there is what advice i would give to my colleague that teaches her student but seems not listening, my answer is i will tell her the strategy of 10-20-30 rule, 10 slides per powerpoint, 20 minutes to discuss per slides and 30 font size. I also answered that, you should control the color of your background for example when you use the dark color for your background then use light color for the text or vice versa. 

We have took the unit test in a hour, it is difficult for me because its English and i don't know if my grammar there are correct but the importance is i have an answer for that unit test and maybe correct. And also it is difficult for me because its writing essay. I don't have confidence in writing essay and oral communication but i will do my best and i will study harder to conquer that fear. 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication Aids and Strategies Using Tool of Technology

Communication Technology

Communication for Academic Purposes